Sunday, 28 December 2014

Sales, Sales, Boxing Day Sales!

It’s been a tradition for a while now that Josie and I venture into the town to brace the people, the queues and the rain for bargains on Boxing Day. But was this years trip worth it? Check out what I got.

Mark Hill - It’s all about the Glam Mirror - Was £20, Now £10. Boots Sauchiehall Street.
With my new flat we have a little mirror in the bathroom that I bring into the living room to do going out make up. While it’s a good mirror and everything, it is quite bulky and I need to angle it depending on the light. This Mark Hill Mirror is perfect as it has LED lights inside, it’s light and you don't need to plug it in! It also has two sides, one with normal magnification and 5x for those extra close eyeliner tricks.

New Look White Textured Kimono Style Jumper - Was £10, Now £5. New Look Sauchiehall Street.
This is something simple to throw over any outfit. Skirt, Jeans, Leggings, it will go with anything. And with a statement necklace as below, I think it works perfectly.

Seventeen Quick Draw Eye Crayons - Was £10, Now £5. Boots Sauchiehall Street.
Instead of taking your whole eye shadow palette on the go, these crayons are perfect for on the go. The four different colours are ideal for different outfits and occasions. My favourite so far is the brown and cream duo. These two colours are subtle for a casual outing with a bit of added glam. Can’t wait to try the darker colours!


I am sure I’ll be picking up more bargains in the next few days once the shops are quieter; hopefully they are as good as these gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment